1. Your Privacy As a customer of 6IXTY8IGHT, we will collection your personal data when you are our member, when you subscribe with us or when you request us for our services. Where 6IXTY8IGHT’s operations are subject to privacy legislation other than that of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”), then this Statement shall be applied so far as practicable with such local legislation.
2. Collection of Personal Data For the purpose of carrying on 6IXTY8IGHT’s business, you may be requested to provide your Personal Data when you subscribe as our member, when you visit our websites (including but not limited to http://www.6IXTY8IGHT.com (“Membership Website”)), when you conduct gift redemption / cash or discount voucher request, when you submit any comments or feedbacks to us or when you are required to verify your identity with us. The Personal Data that you may be requested to provide with us includes but not limited to, inter alia, your name, contact phone no., email address, correspondence address, gender, date and month of birth, age group, payment details, occupation, education and profession, and / or personal interests. All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis. If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent from parents or guardians before disclosing any of your personal data to us.
3. Purpose for Collection of Personal Data 6IXTY8IGHT will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes: for the provision of products or services and facilities by 6IXTY8IGHT / its service providers (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services) to you. Such products and services shall be limited to fashion, eyewear, accessories, jewellery, lifestyle and trendy items; for carrying out your instructions or responding to your enquiry; for direct marketing purpose, including designing further products and services for you and marketing products or services in which 6IXTY8IGHT shall be involved but within the scope as mentioned above; for forming part of customer data base necessary for the operation by 6IXTY8IGHT; and/or for observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which 6IXTY8IGHT or other class of data recipient, are subject.
4. Personal Data Sharing and Disclosure Unless 6IXTY8IGHT hears from you to the contrary upon subscription or receives subsequent notice from you, 6IXTY8IGHT may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties: Employees and officers of 6IXTY8IGHT; the brands traded, operated or owned by 6IXTY8IGHT but within the range of products and services as mentioned in clause 3 above; contractors / service providers of 6IXTY8IGHT (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services); and/or the court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process.
5. Retention of Personal Data Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original purpose for which it was collected, unless contrary to any applicable statutory requirement.
7. Accuracy 6IXTY8IGHT will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. However, your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon subscription of 6IXTY8IGHT’s services and thereafter to update 6IXTY8IGHT of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
8. Security Data security is our top priority. All Personal Data provided by you will be properly stored in our database system and can only be accessed by authorized persons. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data.
9. Direct Marketing 6IXTY8IGHT may contact you from time to time with a view to providing the latest information on our products and services / member program. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please login at http://www.6IXTY8IGHT.com to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you may click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or can write to us via e-mail to cs@6IXTY8IGHT.com or via mail at 32/F, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong (attention to Marketing Department). In accordance with the statutory requirements, 6IXTY8IGHT will honour your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing. Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, 6IXTY8IGHT may use any of your Personal Data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please email us at cs@6IXTY8IGHT.com.